Laser skin rejuvenation provides short bursts of light to stimulate collagen and volumise the skin. Clients often require a course of treatments to rejuvenate the skin tone and improve the condition of the skin.
It is an ideal treatment for sun-damaged and tired skin. As well as being able to reduce the appearance of sun spots and damage, it is also effective at softening and reducing the appearance of acne, rosacea, birthmarks, thread veins and age pigmentation spots.
You’ll be able to leave the salon as soon as your treatment has been completed, and you should be fine to go about your normal day-to-day activities. You may experience some redness for an hour or so after treatment.
Aftercare of laser skin rejuvenation
- Apply aloe vera gel to help soothe the skin.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for 4-6 weeks before and after treatment.
- Apply sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 or higher during daylight.
- Don’t take part in any strenuous exercise for the first 24 hours after treatment.
- Don’t take hot baths or showers immediately following treatment.
Regular treatments can keep your skin looking young and fresh. Around six treatments at three to six weekly intervals are usually required initially. We also recommend a top-up treatment once or twice a year to maintain your desired results.