Individual treatment normally – £89.50
Course of 4 – £318.00
Course of 6 – £417.00
Dermafix is a revolutionary microneedling skin repair treatment that can significantly improve the appearance of ageing or scarred skin.
Can be used on the face and the body.
Dermafix Microneedling pens use sterile needles to create temporary microchannels in the surface of the skin using a hand held device to create minute traumas on the skin’s surface which allows powerful rejuvenation products to penetrate the skin, the skin reacts defensively by naturally releasing healing collagen and elastin to repair itself.
Microneedling uses a vertical needling system which creates far less epidermal trauma to the skin than a dermaroller as it does not bend, break or tear the skin resulting in minimised pain and discomfort and a much quicker recovery time.
The Dermafix Microneedling pen can create over half a million microchannels during a 10 minute treatment, all dermafix skin treatments are personalised to each clients individual concerns, the length of the needle is adjustable as is the speed of the needle, allowing the treatment to be adapted accordingly to the type of skin being treated and the treatment area.
Benefits of Genosys Dermafix Microneedling Pen:
- Promotes skin’s natural wound healing force
- Induces collagen and elastin production
- Brightens and lightens skin
- Improves hyperpigmentation. Skin can develop a clearer and more even tone and complexion with pigmentation reduced.
- Can help to reduce the appearance of scarring and acne scarring
- Anti Ageing – Dermafix can stimulate rejuvenating tissue regeneration, improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, deep lines and creases
- Skin tightening – the skin stimulation process triggers skin tightening, treating age-related skin laxity. It can improve the appearance of enlarged pores or even stretch marks.
- Increases absorption of products by up to 80%
- Contracts pores
- Rosacea & Acne Rosacea – helps reduce redness, strengthens & calms the skin in the affected area.
- Hair loss – stimulating the scalp tissue is potentially very beneficial for fighting hair loss, by encouraging a healthier skin and better hair retention.
How many treatments will I need
The dermafix microneedling can be used as a one of treatment to give a general freshening of the skin, but to treat an area of concern we would recommend 4-6 treatments performed at 4 week intervals.
How long does the treatment take?
A full session of Dermafix treatment usually takes around 30-60 minutes, although this does depend on the area treated.
What preparation is involved?
Firstly, the skin is cleaned and sterilised. The device Dermafix will glide over the skin creating stimulating channels. Then the appropriate preparation is applied to the skin where it is readily absorbed and delivered i.e. hyaluronic acid or serum.
How will my skin feel afterwards?
Immediately after the treatment you can expect mild to severe redness of skin with a chance of some pinpoint bleeding, your skin can feel warm and tight, this can last anything from 24 to 72 hours make up can be applied after 24 hours.
Following your treatment your therapist will recommend the appropriate homecare for you.
When will I see results?
Your skin will feel immediately refreshed and firmer but long term results from wound repair and collagen remodelling start after 21 days and continue for up to 2 years.
Maximise the results of your treatment by adding a skin boosting ADD ON.
Dermalux light therapy can help to soothe the skin, stimulate the healing process, reduce inflammation & redness. It’s also a fantastically relaxing treatment, giving you some time out following your procedure.